Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home is where...

I love giving a homemade gift. And when I can give a homemade gift that someone will LOVE and when I can get that gift done with little to no stress, that is the best.  Last month I started working on this:

Can you tell what this is? Have you seen it before?  I don't know how I came about this but I bookmarked it ages ago, waiting for the perfect recipient.  And then I met them! And it was nearly going to be a housewarming present...but I didn't have time. A few other occasions came and went but when Kate's bridal shower at church was on the horizon I just had to buckle-down and get it done.

It was kind of hard to give it up--but when Kate threw back her head and laughed, I knew it was going to the right home.  I mean, they actually use their XBOX for more than just a glorified movie machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment