Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Swap!

Have you heard of Inspired Ideas Magazine? It might just be one of the best ideas on the web--a (primarily) web-based magazine that is chock-full of clever ideas, things to craft and great tutorials. I don't remember how I found her Christmas issue this past winter...but I poured over it and made several things from it. My sister and I spent and entire day making incredible Advent Calendars with mini muffin tins and scrap booking supplies (seriously, they are incredible) and a garland of mini gifts.

Truly, there are great ideas in her magazines and on her blog. In celebration of the Birthday Issue of Inspire Co., Amy Powers is hosting a Birthday Treasury Swap! I just got information on my partner--and I am really excited to create a shadow box for her.  I love finding little things...and now I need to search for a little inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment